It’s been almost a month I kept a way from my PLN friends, yes….It’s really hard for me to do that,for sure. But, my students’ examination at their formal school and also at informal school ( at English School) made my days full of tasks,scores and students’ report. ‘Lurking, Liking and also Posting simple pictures with simple comments were being my favorites activities I could do.
December 20th...I was tagged by my lovely Sis, Vicky Loras about this great thing called 11. At that time, I immediately asked her about how to play it and what I should if I wanted to answer her questions. She said “Whatever you like Sis. It’s for your blog” …Then, I promised her that I will answer after finishing all my Students Report. Now…..
It’s 11 am on Monday. Here I am with…11 facts, 11 questions and 11 answer.
These are what I have to do,
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 11 bloggers.
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. Don’t nominate a blogger who has nominated you.
Let me start it,
11 facts about me;
- I am the oldest in my family. I have a long name which sometimes I feel lazy to write it. But,it’s really meaningful: IKA SARI LESTIYANI WIBOWO. IKA means “One/ First” ( Indonesian). SARI means “Flower” (Indonesian Classic). LESTIYANI is my Mom’s name. WIBOWO is a part of my Dad’s name. Thank you for a nice name you given to me:)
- “Chieka” is my popular name among my friends when I was at High School and University. So,I also use it here as my facebook account:)
- I am afraid of “FROG”.
- I love cooking so much. Now,trying to cook International Foods.
- I don’t know how to play musical instruments.
- I am a crazy of Sea Foods, fruits and vegetables (except lettuce).
- I come from teachers’ family ( My both parents, a grandpa,uncles and aunts are teachers).
- I prefer staying at home to hanging out with friends without fixed planning in my holidays.
- I go home village at least once or twice a year ( But,I always keep in touch with my parents and siblings by phones and messages).
- Never been abroad before:) But,I hope my 1st flight to other countries will be started in 2014 with my lovely Sis^^
- I am not familiar with Hi-Tech 😦
Vicky asked me and I answered;
- If you were not an educator, what line of work would you imagine yourself in? A doctor in a my small village.
- Which person in ELT would you like to meet in person and why? May I have 2 ELT people? Of course you,dear Vicky and my dear Rose Bard in Brazil because I really want to give my squid hugs for you both..hahaha..( lots of things I want to learn from you both).
- What new activity / hobby would you like to start? Swimming
- Which is the best book you have recently read? Why? “Teaching with Heart” /”Mengajar dengan Hati” . It’s an awesome book for me, I could learn from experts teachers how to teach and educate types of students.
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would that be? I would change it as “Lots of green, safe and comfy play grounds for children”.
- Which is the nicest destination you have visited so far and why? Bali Island (Indonesia). It’s a wonderful place..can’t explain it..just feel it:)
- If you decided to write a book, what would it be about? A story book for kids
- What is your favourite song this period? Everything at Once by Lenka
- What is your favourite and least favourite food? My favourite food: “Soto” (Traditional Food from my home village) and the least is meat.
- Which is the next conference you plan to attend? In 2014, I plan to attend TEFLIN Conference and I wish I could attend JALT Conference.
- With whom from the PLN was your first meeting in person? What was it like? I met these 5 great teachers at the same time in February 2013, Yitzha, Barbara Hoskin Sakamoto, Chuck Sandy, Eric Kane and Adi Cerman. I was blessed and felt very excited:).
Here are the bloggers I’d like to ask them taking part of this challenge:
- Rose Bard
- Theodora Papapanagiotou
- Pravita Indriati
- Yitzha Shiella Sarwono
- Roseli Serra
- Barbara Bujtas
- Malu Sciamarelli
- Priscila Mateini
- Kathleen Kampa Vilina
- A-Chan Loseva
- Alexandra Chistyakova
Then…here are my 11 questions for them;
- What’s your first word to describe LIFE ?
- What’s your hobby that really makes you ‘crazy’ doing it?
- Where did you go for your last holiday?
- Have you ever done ‘something funny’ in public? What’s that?
- Are you allergic from some foods or other things? What’s that?
- What makes you afraid of?
- What’s the best movie you’ve ever watched? Why?
- Who’s your ‘idol’? Why do you like him/her?
- What colors do you like and why?
- When did you start your life as a teacher? Why do you want to be a teacher?
- What things you haven’t done in 2013 and you will do in 2014?
Thank you so much dear Vicky Loras for tagging me to take this challenge. I’d like to say my big thanks to my lovely bloggers who are willing to take this challenge,too:)